To mark International Women’s Day, Alexandra Leonards spoke to a group of women leading the way in the technology industry about the hurdles they have faced, their career highlights, and how tech companies can help to facilitate a fairer and more diverse sector. He’s responsible for developing identity, Microsoft 365 security, and other cloud service solutions – and keeping our clients abreast of the latest technology trends. PoS or point-of-sale systems have been around for a long time, but have recently seen some innovative changes.
- Construction technology is reshaping the construction sector and delivering greater opportunities for contractors and manufacturers to adopt offsite and modular construction techniques using digital construction techniques.
- Litigation funding firms provide capital to litigants to bring their lawsuits and receive a portion of proceeds from the plaintiff.
- Max Silin Meimei Zhao Max Silin and Meimei Zhao, Executive MBA students at Cambridge Judge Business School , were named to the annual Best & Brightest Executive MBA students list by business school publication Poets & Quants, which is now in its 8th year.
- Improving diversity and inclusion in Higher Education is a significant leadership challenge.
- In his latest Microsoft technology update, Dave Guest brings you news and views on the latest in Microsoft 365 and Azure tools and processes.
The protection of personal data in the modern age is a topic is something we touch upon often in the contexts of revenge porn and other forms. Topics such as Cybersecurity in relation to business and the domination of ‘The Cloud’ are very popular. When the war ends, the rebuilding will begin,” said Professor Andrei Kirilenko. “The University of Cambridge together with the global academic community stands in solidarity with Ukraine. The University launched within its ecosystem a comprehensive package of support, Cambridge University Help for Ukraine. The HCUs are designed to function like municipal not-for-profit water utilities, rather than corporate profit-making centres.
The experts at QuickThink Cloud explain how the ever-evolving threat of cyber attacks are making watertight cloud security more important than ever for public sector organisations. Your technology may be hindering your company’s development if it prevents you from reacting quickly to new possibilities, needs, or requests. In this episode of the Construction Talk Podcast, Peter Haddock sits down with Matthew Ayres, group managing director of The Bennie Group, to talk about how early technology adoption can generate and harvest data, diversity and inclusion, and new talent. Submitting applications for payment to Bouygues UK, Gtek have embraced Payapps technology. This article explores how Gtek has shifted from a manual, paper-based process for submitting payment applications, to using Payapps for improved predictability of payments and cash flow. The list of programme participants has been composed, with training commencing on 25 July.
The National Science Foundation has declared a $25.4m investment to improve innovative projects in cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is critical to safeguarding infrastructure, keeping supply chains… It is the essential source jurnalnasional.com of information and ideas that make sense of a world in constant transformation. The WIRED conversation illuminates how technology is changing every aspect of our lives—from culture to business, science to design.
Have the tech giants finally had their bubble burst? Id hate to speculate
For example, the latest Wi-Fi based billing systems now come in a single appliance, rather than a collection of hardware. Read more about using payment cards for your business, or – if you have concerns about keeping your PoS systems safe – see point-of-sale terminal security. These statistics highlight the importance of cyber security for business.